Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Walkie Talkie Advertising


Walkie Talkie Advertising from Kieren Moriarty on Vimeo.

Matilda has persuaded her audience!

I want to advertise my new walkie talkie toy before December so parents can buy them in time for Christmas.  I want to do it in the fairest, safest way.  You are my advertiser.  Can you help me decide if I should advertise on the internet or on TV?

WALT write a statement and back it up with evidence
(Success Criteria)
We must remember to:
  • Open with a statement about the issue you are addressing
  • State your position on the issue
  • Give at least three facts that are supported with evidence or examples
  • End with a summary- wrap up the main ideas you have been talking about.

4 comments:

  1. Matilda you have convinced me. Your argument is persuasive with the reasons you have provided and the evidence and examples to back them up. You are a super star speaker so clear and engaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start but gets a bit boring during the thing because it's the same old talking for ages with no pictures but the start was all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great persuading Matilda Paki Paki
    I like how you used good describing words.
    Now I want a walkie talky!
    -Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great persuading Matilda Paki Paki
    I like how you used good describing words.
    Now I want a walkie talky!
    -Tori.

    ReplyDelete