Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some Reflections

Reflections from our first three weeks in a Digi Class!
Something I was pleased with was being in a digital classroom because you get to learn new things everyday - Sushila
Something I was pleased with was being able to go on a computer and do things that I couldn’t do before like using google docs and being able to blog - Courtney
I really enjoyed learning how to use Google docs because I get to write stories that I think of and it makes me happy because I like writing. Tyler
Something I was pleased with was being in a computer class because not many people get to be in it and we get to use computers all the time. Bianca
Something I found hard  at first was keeping up with instructions for publishing posts on the blogs - trying to keep up with the steps. I feel like I have improved and now can keep up with the instructions. Hannah
Something that made me think was how to solve the area problem because it was hard and I thought about it and I solved it using my known facts, my times tables. Parris
Something I want to get better at is typing faster on the computer.
(What can I do about it?) Practise on Tux typing. Type lots! Katrina
Something I want to get better at is typing with two hands. Rhys
Something I found hard was remembering to email to check before I put my post on the blog. I have got it now! Lachlan

Something I was pleased with was my summer writing. Because I used my brain to think of what summer is like for me.  Flossie

Image created on Wordle.

1 comment:

  1. Whow, what great reflections, sounds like all you guys are enjoying the digi class, which is great to hear. Look forward to reading more of your work.

    ReplyDelete